September 27, 2017 (Wednesday) 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. EST
(11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.) Overlooked Benefits of Outsourcing Nonprofit Accounting
(12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.) How to Have the Best Possible Accounting System
- Has your organization ever looked at outsourcing all or a portion of its accounting? If not, it is because you’re not sure how the organization would benefit from this decision. Since it is not a common practice for nonprofits to outsource its accounting, we will discuss the process and discuss the overlooked benefits of outsourcing your Nonprofit Accounting.
- In the nonprofit community, outsourcing typically means long-term delegation of key operation to outside experts. The accompanying expectation is improvement of the quality, strengthening effectiveness, and lowering or controlling costs.
- A key difference in the nonprofit sector is not only controlling costs, but becoming a more effective organization.
- Outsourcing accounting provides nonprofit organizations with a team of experts who have multiple client experiences which benefits its clients and the nonprofit organization’s it serves.
- We will review six overlooked, and sometimes unknown, benefits of outsourcing nonprofit accounting.
- This webinar will help Executive Directors, Finance Directors, and finance staff to develop and use a financial policies and procedures manual. Savvy nonprofit leaders know that effective financial policies and procedures that lead to effective processes can be the difference between good and great performance.
- We will answer this and more. We will review and provide you with a candid conversation of the benefits and disadvantages of outsourcing nonprofit accounting. Immediately following the presentation on benefits of outsourcing nonprofit accounting, we will host a discussion on how to have the best possible accounting system.